FS: Prana Whitney Portal Jacket (Large) / Sterling SuperStatic 2 (46m) / Beastmaker 1000 Series Hangboard / La Sportiva Aequilibrium Top GTX (Size 14)

Hello! Looking to clean up my closet so I am selling the following items that I have hardly used. I live in Golden, Colorado so Ideally I would like to do local pickup but I will also ship if you pay for shipping cost. I am open to offers on any of the below! If we are not meeting in person, I will be using a payment option that protects me as a seller. 

1. Prana Whitney Portal Jacket - Size: Large, Color: Walnut Colorblock, Original Price: $270, Asking: $150

Description: I purchased this jacket a season ago and hardly ended up using it. The jacket is very clean and has no burn marks or major wear and tear. All buttons, zippers, and cords work great.

Pictures: I will show more angles/sides upon request. 

2. Sterling SuperStatic 2 - Length: 46 meters, Color: Olive Drab, Original Price: $205, Asking: $100

Description: Purchased this rope with the intent of guiding but ended up not doing that. Used it a handful of times for anchor building. Stored in room temperature environment. The rope has not been cut at all. 

3. Beastmaker 1000 Series Hangboard. Original Price: $120, Asking: $80.

Description: Got this as a Christmas present and only used it a handful of times. Will come with some screws.

4. La Sportiva AEQUILIBRIUM TOP GTX. Size: 14, Color: Black/Yellow, Original Price: $499, Asking: $300.

Description: Bought these to do a bit of mountaineering but did not end up using them. Apart from a few scratches, the boots are in great shape. The Boa system, zippers, and velcro straps all work great.

Pictures: I will have to provide more pictures upon request as I have run out of space on this posting.

Cheers!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags