FS: 3 Alcohol Stove Sets, PIF Stove, JacksRBetter Down Hood

I simply have overbought on some parts of my trail kit. I don't like hoarding, so everything has to go.

First, I have a Trail Designs Caldera Keg Fosters Cook Kit for sale. This is an upgraded TITANIUM cone. Comes with everything shown in the picture...Cone, Ridged (more durable) Fosters can with lid, beer band, Caddy, measuring cup, cozy, and zelph stove. The titanium cone has already been modified to be shorter to make it optimally efficient with the zelph stove. In very good condition.

I'm looking for $65 shipped CONUS.

Second system: I have a Heineken can (now discontinued), 2 bands, bottlestoves.com stove, and titanium foil windscreen. Again, all in very good condition.

Selling for $20 shipped.

Third system: A brand new olicamp hard anodized space saver aluminum mug, MYOG super cat stove, and brand new 10'x10' of aluminum flashing. I was going to use the flashing to make several caldera clones and windscreens but didn't get around to it.

Selling for $14 shipped.

PIF: I got this on the swap, but I don't think I'll be using it so PIF'ing it. Cat Ion Stove.

Last, I have a catch and release Jacks R Better Down Hood, in excellent condition.

$40 shipped CONUS.