Cams, Ice Screws, Ice tools, etc. Closet Cleanout!

Closet cleanout! So I can fund the new ice tools I may have impulsively bought. All prices OBO, you pay shipping or pickup in Santa Barbara CA. FTF trades welcome. I'll add more things as I dig em out. 

1. Black Diamond C4s, # .5, .75 and 1, all recently reslung with no falls. (Sorry no biners, I needed them) $40 each

2. Ice screws, I think Black Diamond turbo 10 and 13cm, Petzl laser 13 and 17cm. $20 each

3. Singing Rock Bandit, mostly new condition (just one). Included are a dry and ice pick with weights, both picks almost new. Hammer and adze also included. $160

4. Dirtbag Special - La Sportiva mountaineering boots size 42.5 euro. Pretty much all the way clapped out but maybe someone can get some use out of em. One of the points where the laces go through ripped, so you have to be creative how you tie em. I used a skii strap aka POWERBAND just above the ankle, was good enough to send M7. Full auto crampon compatible. $20??

5. Old Black Diamond / Chouinard single portaledge with fly. Used quite a bit but I really need a double ledge at this point. I'll update with pics but right now I'm too lazy to grab it from the car. $400