[PRICE DROP] FS: Gamma MX, NEMO Kunai, TX2, ENO Sub6 Hammock+Helios Straps, Craghoppers Pullover

• Arcteryx Gamma MX Jacket - Like new condition, Men's Medium in the Gwaii colorway (kinda a classy, muted olive green). Great crossover piece that looks just as good in town as it performs in the mountains. MSRP $350, yours for $260 $212 shipped.
  • NEMO Kunai - Lightweight 2-person crossover 3-4 season tent with a 3lb 15oz minimum weight. Nice for the desert, ski touring, winter/alpine backpacking, or getting into mountaineering. This is the previous version (specs here) that was a bit more focused on the 4-season aspect compared to the current model. It is also slightly roomier than the current model's dimensions. Rock solid in wind and snow, (particularly when using the unique pass-through guylines that attach directly to the poles) and I've found it to ventilate better than most assault-style tents on the market. Includes the NEMO footprint and excellent rectangular drybag that keeps everything else in your pack from getting soaked when you have to pack up the tent wet/frozen. Tent is functionally in like-new condition (only 8-10 nights of use, always dried out and stored properly), with just a bit of dirt on the footprint and perhaps some silvery imprints on the inner floor from a z-lite pad. MSRP of tent and footprint $620, yours for $400 $350 shipped.
  • La Sportiva TX2 - Size 42.5, lightweight approach/scrambling shoes, used but still have plenty of mileage left in them. Rubber in good shape and still quite sticky, my feet just grew. I replaced the stock laces with something more fun-colored and durable, but can include the stock laces upon request. MSRP $160, yours for $65 $55 shipped.
  • ENO Sub6 Hammock and Helios Straps - Essentially brand new, highly compact 10oz hammock system, used maybe twice and I wish I used it more, turns out I just really like laying on the ground. MSRP $105, yours for $65 $55 shipped.
  • Craghoppers 1/4-Zip Pullover - Like new condition, Men's Medium, sort of a rust and dark charcoal color. Comfy, cozy, well-made, looks sharp, I just have too many jackets and pullovers. MSRP $80, yours for $40 $30 shipped or $5 with purchase of anything else.

BONUS - NEMO Gift Card - Partially used e-gift card that I've had for a while and just haven't found an occasion to use the rest of. $54.07 left on it, FREE to the first person to spend $150+

Happy to answer questions, entertain trades, or make deals on multiple items purchased.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags