FS: K2 Shuksan 78 | Dynafit Speed Turn Bindings | BD Skins | $200 OBO

Probably a good setup for someone who wants to do skimo or uphill fitness without dropping 2 grand to save grams on a new setup. Pretty light while being playful and fun to ski. $200 OBO for skis, bindings, skins. I’m looking to sell these for a fair price and will consider reasonable offers. 

• Skis: K2 Shuksan 78. 167 cm. In good shape. Freshly waxed and shreddy. A few minor scratches. Never had a bad scratch or a core shot. Drilled once for 307 mm BSL. Should be able to fit a 302-312 mm BSL without adjustments. (You’re welcome to see if your boot fits before buying.)
    • Bases are in good shape
    • Size info. (Yellow stuff is drips of storage wax.)
  • Bindings: Dynafit Speed Turn. With leashes. In good shape. These are actually my favorite pin bindings that I’ve skied.
    •  
    • Bindings with leashes
  • Skins: BD Skins. Orange. (Not as absurdly sticky as the black/ white BD skins.) In good shape. Cut for these skis. Plenty of sticky, plenty of grip, lots of life left in them. 
    • (Can upload a picture if you like. Forgot to take one.)
  • Let’s aim to meet in person for a cash transaction (don’t want to deal with shipping and remote payments). Denver/ Boulder area is good. I’m also frequently playing in the mountains so I could meet up elsewhere if need be.

Detail

Tags