TNF Baltoro High-Altitude Mountaineering Jacket

The North Face (TNF) Baltoro Jacket. Size Large. Like new condition. $150 firm, no-haggle price.

I purchased this jacket second hand but reportedly unused in 2003.  I wore it for two hours on a successful summit of Aconcagua, and it has been stored, uncompressed, in a sealed box under my bed since.  It is still fully functional and ready for high-altitude mountaineering in South America, Alaska, or the Himalaya, or will make for some extremely comfortable winter camping, or ski touring.  I believe the jacket is 700 fill down. The shell is Gore Dry Loft (as pictured).  This is an exceptionally warm and functional jacket and is ready to be back on a high-altitude peak.  It is in ‘like new’ condition.

The hood is removeable, but snaps to the jacket with five buttons.  Both the jacket and the hood have the original stuff sacks.  

In-person, cash-exchange preferred, but I will ship if buyer is outside of the San Diego, CA, area.  If shipping, transaction will be conducted using ‘Paypal Goods and Services’ (provides both buyer and seller protection). I will box the pants and provide weight and dimensions. Buyer will provide a shipping label using shipper of their choice (must include a tracking number).  Upon receipt of funds and receipt of the shipping label, I will ship within 2 business days. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags