FS: Metolius Power Cams, Size 40 X-Country Ski Boots

Cams (14 count) - Link to photos

• Singles from 1 to 4 (roughly equivalent to BD 0.3 to 0.5, plus an extra size [the orange]) and 9 & 10 (roughly BD 3.5 and 4), doubles from 5-8 (roughly BD .75 to 3). 
  • Mix of older generation and newer ultralights (latter has the range finder dots). Older gen were re-slung by Metolius in 2020. 
  • Honestly none of these cams ever saw much action because my friends are haters and they all wanted to use their Black Diamond racks, so these stayed pretty shiny and mostly just lived in my gear closet, neglected and forlorn. 
  • $475 for the whole rack which is my preference, but will part it out if enough people ask, $35 per cam. Random assortment of color matching biners included
  • Bet I can cram these into a USPS flat rate large box so $20 shipping for the full rack. If individual cams, we'll figure out shipping depending on order size. 
  • You can pay optional seller fees, though I have no plans to scam you. 
  • If you buy the rack, I'll add the Metolius big wall sling if you want it. You'll be so on-brand. 
  • Oh look you could add a . 

Link to more photos

SOLD - Big Wall Sling - Link to photosI had an anchor climbing instructor in J Tree swear by these for more balanced and efficient gear management on any kind of multipitch route, and, being new to trad climbing at the time, I thought well if it's good enough for a pro... But I don't do big walls, and my climbing partner felt the thing was unnecessary for regular multipitch, so I think I only ever used it once. Holds a sandwich real good. $20 + shipping. 

SOLD - Armaid - Link to photos. A friend who rarely used this gifted it to me who never used it. Yours for $40 + shipping. 

Cross Country Ski Boots - Link to photos. Rossignol Saphir 5 NNN Cross-Country Ski Boots Dual Density Gray Women's EU 40. My girlfriend's, very lightly used, though have some rust marks from being stowed in her roof rack with skis. No funky smells, and all the soft and hard materials are in good shape. $60 + shipping.

Link to more photos

Will update with any sold items. THANKS FOR PEEPING.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags