2024 Scarpa Phantom Tech HD's (new) and 2022 version, Half/Twin Ropes, Slings

Hey everyone,

1) Brand new, never used, 2024 Scarpa Phantom Tech HD's (Sizes 43.5-44.5). They still have the tags and new packaging. After trying each on for size in the house, I feel like if I keep any, I'll keep the 44's, but I'm open to sell them as I'm still thinking of trying some different models. Prefer to sell these for a bit of a bargain instead of deal with international shipping, duty fees, etc. I also have the previous 2022 version of the phantom techs in 43.5 (only used twice and still in excellent shape). They climb incredibly well and are light as a feather. 

- $620 shipped for the 2024 versions

- $380 shipped for the 2022 version

2) Lightly used 70m Sterling Duetto 8.4 half/twin ropes. While the label only shows rating for half ropes, from a little research, it sounds like they can be used as twins as well. Again, they're lightly used in good shape. Only found 1 slightly fuzzy spot. No soft spots, core shots, etc.

- $310 shipped

2) BD slings purchased a few years ago but have barely been used (half or more of them have never been used). No falls have been taken on them, any that were used were for clipping into sport anchors or setting natural anchors. The unopened pack is a 5 pack I believe. Yellows are all 60cm, the two doubles are 120cm.

- $6 for a 60cm if the sling still has a tag, $5 if it doesn't. I could do the 5 pack for $25, or if you want to buy them all we could work a deal.

- $9 for the doubles.

Thanks for looking!

2022 versions below

Sterling Duettos

Slings/Runner

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags