FS: Lots of ski touring gear (skis and skins, tech bindings)

I've got lots of ski touring gear for sale. All of this stuff has plenty of life left. I tend to take good care of my gear.

This stuff is also listed on TGR.  I know this isn't a skiing forum, but I figure there are enough folks who tour here who might be interested.  Anyways...

1. Salomon MTN 95 touring skis with Pomoca Climb Pro S Glide skins. 177 cm. Mounted once at recommended for Salomon MTN pin binding for 314 BSL. Heel pieces are near the middle of the adjustment range. Holes are unplugged and could be reused. Used about 15-20 days. Minor scratches on the topsheet and bases. No core shots or major base damage. Lots of life left. There is a small ding on 1 of the tips that bent the edge mildly here but it didn't delam. I smeared some epoxy on it. It doesn't affect performance and it shouldn't cause any further issues at this location. Skins are also used about 15-20 days. Skins are in good shape, no issues. $250 shipped CONUS for skins and skis.

2. Dynastar Mythic 97 touring skis with Pomoca Climb Pro S Glide skins. 177 cm. Mounted once at recommended for Salomon MTN pin bindings for 310 BSL. Heel pieces are near the middle of the adjustment range. Holes are unplugged and could be reused. Used about 35 days. Some topsheet scratches but nothing major. Mild base and edge scratches but no major damage. No core shots. Lots of life left. These float quite well in pow for the waist width. Skins are also used about 35 days. Skins are also in good shape. $250 shipped CONUS for skins and skis.

3. Blizzard Zero G 108 touring skis with Pomoca Climb Pro S Glide skins. 178 cm. Mounted once at recommended for Salomon MTN pin binding for 314 BSL. Heel pieces are near the middle of the adjustment range. Holes are unplugged and could be reused. These have more use than the other 2 pairs, I'd guess 60-70 days. But they're still in good shape. They've got life left. They have minimal camber and a long, low rocker, nearly reverse camber. Some topsheet scratches but nothing major. Moderate superficial base scratching and some mild edge dings but again nothing major. No core shots. Skins are newer, used about 35-40 days. One of the plastic caps on the skin tip fell off and I wrapped some tape around the tip clip to center it, but it doesn't affect performance in any way. Skins are otherwise in good shape. $250 shipped CONUS for skins and skis.

4. Atomic Backland Pure pin bindings. Not part of the recent toe recall. They've been used about 40 days since 2019-ish. No issues. The heel risers are still tight. No noticeable slop in the heel track. The mens (medium) springs are installed. The women's and expert springs will be included. Leashes, screws, and crampon clips also included. $250 shipped CONUS.

5. Contour hybrid mix skins, 177-184 cm length. Trimmed for an Atomic Backland 107 (137-107-124). Used about 40 days. The glue was recently cleaned and refreshed. Only issue is that there is about a 1 cm long area on 1 skin where the glue peeled off and stuck to the glue side where it was folded on itself. It's a small area that peeled off so the skins still work fine. Otherwise they're in good shape. $50 shipped CONUS.

6. Black Diamond Helio 115 touring skis, 185 cm. Very light use, only 4 days in fact. Mounted once -1 cm from recommended with ATK Raider binding. Holes are unplugged and can be reused. Some mild top sheet scratches. Minimal base scratches, barely anything at all. Excellent condition as you'd expect with only 4 days use. $300 shipped CONUS.

You can message me here or text at 5 two 0 8 two 0 6 two 39. Text is easier.

Venmo preferred but Paypal also works.

Pics to follow.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags