FS: Used CCH Aliens, Metolius TCUs, La Sportiva TC Pros (size 39), and Thermarest Pads

I have the following used items for sale. Send me a message if you're interested in anything or if you have any questions about the gear. I prefer payment via Venmo and shipping via USPS.

Set of used black, blue, green, yellow, and red CCH Aliens: $200 shipped. The lobes on the yellow one sometimes rotate into a weird position (see last photo), and the red one has the tendency to get sticky (I'll lube it before sending it to you). Otherwise, they're in okay condition.

Set of used gray, purple, blue, yellow, and orange Metolius TCUs: $150 shipped. Older but pretty good action overall. The gray is slightly sticky (I'll lube it before mailing it to you). The yellow has been reslung by Wired Bliss.

Used La Sportiva TC Pro (size 39): $100 shipped. These probably have 50-75 pitches on them, still pretty good condition. The new style just isn't for me.

Used Thermarest inflatable sleeping pads: $30 shipped (each). There's a prolite 4 regular (long orange pad), trail lite regular (green pad), and prolite 4 small (short orange pad). They all hold air fine and have no known holes.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags