FS:Intuition wrap liners added and Price drop OR puffy, wind shirt and base layer 100$ shipped. SOLD:Men's Microlight vest small, OR layers still left.

Cleaning out my closet as I have too many layers! MP is difficult to upload pictures so please feel free to text or email for more pictures. Sarah- fourzerosix 223 fourfourfour5. I accept PayPal or Venmo, please include the fee if you want protection. I will ship out as quickly as possible and please let me know if you want added insurance.  

Intuition pro tour wrap liner 100$. Size 23. Lightly molded with rice bags. These always had too much volume for my tiny feet. Comes with bag, laces, and 4mm inserts. 

SOLD****Rab Microlight Puffy vest men's small. $65 - accidently bought a Men's small thinking it was women's. I got a deal on it so passing it along. Brand new with tags and includes the stuffsack. Has a unique logo on it, apparently it was given to the Star wars film crew. 

SOLD***Patagonia Nano Air light women's small $70 - This is the hard to find alpine version that has slightly less insulation. The hood is amazing on this thing and it has been mostly used as a mid layer for ice climbing. Good used condition, a few stains on the front and a pinhole burn hole on the sleeve. I love this layer but I have 2 others that I love also. Since I have to travel for most of my ice climbing pursuits this layer has gone unused for too long. 

Outdoor Research Illumitate down hoody women's small 90$ - Same story, too many puff's. Very good used condition. Slight sign of use around the sleeves and collar. 

PRICE DROP - 4th picture is a bundle I will do for 100$ bucks shipped- Outdoor research Illuminate down hoody size small .Almost new Outdoor research tantrum xs, and a well used Outdoor research transition hoody size xs. 

SOLD****Ibex Merino Wool zip hoody women's extra small- 20$ or happy to add this on to something else for a discount. Well used. several small holes that have been sewn. Still very functional and well...Merino.