***PRICE DROP*** Hyperlite, Arcteryx and Osprey Backpacks, G3 Zed Bindings, LS Muira + TX4, Smith Bike helmet, and burton boots

Photos Link:  https://imgur.com/a/Wz3wPUS

Trying to clean out and am selling the following items:

• Hyperlite Mountain Gear Southwest 4400 Size Large - $300 $225 
    • Fully functioning HMG southwest 4400 backpack. Had to repair a seam on the outside pocket with packraft repair glue but that’s the only issue. Still functions like normal Size large and it’s just too big on me to be my perfect pack.
  • Osprey Atmos 65 Backpack - $125 $100
    • Good condition Osprey Atmos 65 Backpack.  I used this to hike the John Muir Trail and it fit a bear canister along with 3 weeks of gear perfectly. Only damage is general light wear and tear and some tear on the mesh front which is pictured up close.
  • Arcteryx Alpha FL 40 (Black, 2022) - $200 $150
    • Basically brand new Alpha FL 40 black. This starts at 40 L and expands to over 50L. It's a little too specialized for what I do and am trying to get rid of some packs.
  • G3 Zed 12 Bindings with 85mm underfoot brakes - $350 $300
    • Found a used pair of bindings so didn't need these but they're new in box and un used. 
  • La Sportiva Muiras size 39.5 - $100 $75 Shipped
    • Got these for my girlfriend but they’re too small for her. The edges are in great shape and they’re basically new. Don’t smell like anything and we always wear socks when we climb. Just some chalk on them from being in the gym bag
  • Smith Network helmet gray size small or xs- $50  $30
    • Less than a year old. Only ding on it is from it sitting in a gear bin while being moved. I’ve always been careful with it. Believe that it is a small or xs
  • La sportiva TX4 Mid size 44.5 - $75 $50
    • Had one of the lace holders repaired by LS. These don't fit my feet quite right.
  •  Burton Snowboard Boots Size 10.5 - $100 $75
    • Don't use these anymore but they're good for someone looking for a nice pair of boots to get started in.
  • Metolius Hangboard - $50

I'll keep post updated with what is available. I prefer pickup in the Burlington, VT area but I can split shipping costs with buyer if they want it shipped. Can offer a discount if you buy more than 1 item. DM me with offers as I'm a bit flexible on prices. 

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/Wz3wPUS