WTS: Ibex, vintage patagonia,Kuiu, Goretex, merino, old melanzana

Cleaned out the closet a little deeper. All items are used and if you want I'll send up close photos and will measure if need be. Please send me a message with what you want specifically so I can make sure the right item gets sent to the right people. Paypal, Venmo, or Cash(in person). Items are local to W. Mass and I'll subtract shipping cost for local pick up.  Prices are with shipping included. Have any questions feel free to ask. 

Icebreaker merino baselayer. XL but fits like a small. If you can't see it, look a little harder. $35

Kuiu merino baselayer. Says Large but fits like a small. Pretty good baselayer. $60 

Patagonia Capilene LS. Fish pattern made in USA. Size Large, but slim large. $30 

Lotus Designs(Patagonia's kayak division) Sun Hat. Incredibly rare and made in USA. Size medium. $150 

Patagonia Hat. Made in USA. Size medium. $50 

Ibex Shak hoodie. Love this thing, just not practical for me. Newer version, Men's L. $130 

Ibex Shak Hoodie(women's). GF wants to sell it. Newer version Women's M. $130

ME Changabang. This thing is sick, basically the UK version of an Arcteryx jacket. Pockets where you want them and bright orange to help SAR out. Men's Large. $375 

Mammut Nordwand Goretex pants. Men's 36x32. $200 

Vintage Melanzana. Be the envy of every hipster in Bozeman/Boulder. Size Med. $120 

Patagonia capilene base layer. Cool floral pattern and made in USA. Large. $40 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags