Closet Clean out- Ice, Rock, Big Wall, Vintage Gear

Howdy y'all,

I'm helping a friend get rid of a big cache of gear in Reno, NV.  I'll be adding clothing once I get some of this stuff cleared out of my house, but there are a ton of items for me to sort through.  This is all for a friend who retired from climbing after a long career of sends on ice, big walls and rock.  We both want you, yes YOU, to send harder and hopefully safer.  Some of the gear is old.  Some of the gear is VERY old.  Some of the cams will need to be reslung, most of the ropes should be retired but only due to time.  My buddy took very good care of his equipment and it shows in the teeth on his screws and the action on his cams.  Items are priced to sell due to their age and volume.  If there is something that is grossly overpriced, let me know- I am ball parking items for the most part.  If you are in the area and want to see anything in person, reach out(just not this weekend- there will be pow).  

I am going to give priority to the people who are ordering numerous items and because there is so much gear- please be patient with me.  I'm doing this for my friend and will be doing my best to keep up with what has been claimed and what hasn't.  Shipping will occur on the Tuesday after payment has been received, if there is no fresh snow.   

I ACCEPT VENMO/CASH ONLY.  SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED.  Again- priority will be given to those who are making larger orders- I will be giving this post a day in case there are any buyers who are interested in taking home entire packages.  

Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Ice Gear:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15x1GPKU8VnX-C7PLD2bhBlk0vMGhvH_Hxta6ZF-hD9w/edit?usp=sharing

Ice Gear Photos: photos.app.goo.gl/KJUvJpPdZ…

Rock Gear: docs.google.com/spreadsheet…

Rock Gear Photos: photos.app.goo.gl/tpTVg6S4N…

Detail

Tags