FOR SALE: Cams | Magnetron Locking Carabiners | 5.10 Grandstone Climbing Shoes | Women's La Sportiva TX Guides | Women's Stio Fernos Knickers | Men's Black Diamond CoEfficient Hoody

Black Diamond X4; .4 w/ matching Oz Carabiner: In great condition and used, no evidence or memory of any whips. $55.

Metolius Offset Mastercam; Red w/ matching Hoodwire Carabiner: In great condition and used lightly, no evidence of memory of any whips. $50.

Black Diamond Magnetron Vapor Locking Carabiners: Both have been used sparingly though there is visible wear from both ropes and rocks. Both have good action and work well with plenty of life left to give. $60 each or $100 for both.

5.10 Grandstone Climbing Shoes; Size 8: Worn for somewhere between ten and fifteen pitches. Not crazy about their fit so on to the next shoes! $90 plus shipping.

Women's La Sportiva TX Guides Leather; Size 37.5: My wife's neglected pair of approachies. They're just a bit narrow for her. Worn only a handful of times and in exceptional condition. Additional photos of the soles available upon request. $90 plus shipping.

Women's Stio Fernos Knicker; Size Small: Bought these for my wife when I thought we'd get into ice climbing. We both decided rock climbing's better. Worn once and like new. $100 plus shipping.

Black Diamond CoEfficient Hoody; Size Small: A bit tight on me as I'm often in between an S and an M. Worn once and like new. $90 plus shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags