FS Rare Guidebooks: Touch the Sky 1983, The Gunks Select 1996, Vertical Heartland 1996, and Utah Bouldering 2003

I have a collection of older guidebooks that I am looking to sell. I will list the retail prices that I have found on Amazon and ABE Books along with my price. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them. I have other books that aren't listed and will continue to update this thread over time. I'm willing to provide additional photos or meet locally in Denver if you want to inspect the books. 

Payment Methods: Pay Pal Friends and Family or cash. Buyer pays shipping or local pickup in Denver, Colorado.

Touch The Sky (1983)
Paul Piana
Very Good Condition
Note: Slight binding defect due to being stored with the associated maps inside.

RETAIL: $160-$175
ASKING: $110

The Gunks Select (1996)

Dick Williams

New Condition

Note: This book is immaculate condition. Would be good for someone who intends to preserve it. 

Retail: $380-$500
Asking: $300

Vertical Heartland A Rock Climber’s Guide to Southern Illinois (1996)
Eric Ulner
New Condition
This book is in immaculate condition. Would be good for someone who intends to preserve it. 

Retail: $125-$400
Asking: $200

Utah Bouldering (2003)
Chris Grijalva, Noah Bigwood, Dave Pegg
New Condition
This book is in immaculate condition. Would be good for someone who intends to preserve it. 

Retail: $272-$337
Asking: $275

Detail