FOR SALE: Pre Owned Petzl Vertex Vented Helmets

FOR SALE: PETZL Vertex Vented Helmets

> ITEM INFO:

I have close to 100 of these pre-owned (used) helmets. I am not sure what year they were made but I would guess in the last 5 years. They were purchased in an Auction bundle along with other climbing gear items & such. All helmets are in good working condition. However, as far as appearance some are in very good shape and some are in fair/rough shape. So I am going to split them into 2 categories. The best helmets will be (A) Class & the not so pretty helmets will be in a (C) Class.

(A) Class Helmets:

• Appears to look in almost new condition

▪︎ Will show signs of light use (scuffs, scratches, chips, etc.)

• Cleaned & Sanitized inside & out

(C) Class Helmets:

• Shows definite signs of extensive use

• Will show signs of light use (scuffs, scratches, chips, etc.)

• Will have markings, drawings, paint, sticker(s), etc.

• Will need to be cleaned & sanitized

>PRICES:

(A) Class Helmet   1 qty: $50     or     3 qty: $120

(C) Class Helmet   1 qty: $35     or     3 qty: $80

Includes free shipping w/ tracking numbers

>ORDER INFO:

When a purchase is made, I will pick the best looking helmet of that lot and ship it to you. If you request to see actual pictures of the helmet I will be sending you, please let me know after the payment has been made so I can send you that info. If a request has not been made, I will send the best in stock at that moment order has been placed. All prices include free shipping (USPS/UPS) to you as long as your shipping address is in mainland U.S A. Tracking numbers will also be provided to you and your package will be send out the next business day. If any delay occurs, I will inform you otherwise.

>PAYMENT INFO:

I am new to selling on marketplace and I am not familiar with exactly what payments they allow on here. As long as the payment protection both buyer & seller, I am good with that. I'm sure I will update this info as an order comes in. If you would like to discuss a payment method, please message me through facebook or text me at (229)425-7283. Or email: [email protected]

>OTHER INFO:

If anyone is interested in purchasing a larger quantity of these helmets and possibly interested in other related items, please message or text me and we can discuss what other items I have along with prices & such. This facebook account is one of my old accounts I used a few years back when I was selling Enclosed Cargo Trailers hence the name: Trey Lorsells ( Trailer Sales). I deleted my personal facebook years ago. My name is Chris Singletary, phone (229)425-7283 and I reside in Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750. I am a real person and this is not a scam in any way. Just wanted to clarify these things upfront.

Thank You for your time & let me know if I can assist you in any way.   Have an AwEsOmE DaY!   };^)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags