FS: Osprey Kestrel 48 Pack M/L - Price Negotiable

Selling my Osprey kestrel 48 pack. I bought it around 2 years ago as a starter "quiver of one" pack, and have since put together a collection of other packs that do each job better than one single pack can. I've used it on around 5 backpacking trips, a handful of day hikes, a summer of infrequent cragging, and one pretty basic mountaineering trip. While I definitely don't baby my gear, it's in nearly perfect shape.

It has gear loops, hip belt pockets, a divider for storing your sleeping bag, an exterior stretch pocket, well-thought-out compression and other straps, side-zip access, and a really comfortable suspension system, especially for summer use.

Asking $225 CAD - happy to ship at buyer's expense, and I'll only using PayPal goods and services (I cover the transaction fee). Price negotiable within reason - send me offers!

Since I have a relatively new account, I'd be more than willing to video call to show you the pack before sending over any money. Recently bought a set of trango raptors on here.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags