FS. Ice Tools static ropes and lightweight draws and alpine draws set

I’ve got a few things that I would like to sell, all items are in excellent to new condition.  I have included shipping in the price and will take off the shipping if you pick up locally, Salt Lake City. Pm me. I take Cash,Venmo, and PayPal.

100 meters of 10.5mm unicore static rope.  Used once for top roping a really long route.  It’s in perfect condition $270 shipped

120’ of 3/8” (9.5mm) static rope used for rigging a couple of times in perfect shape minus a little dirty.  $90 shipped

Lightweight rack of draws and slings- 6 Draws, 4 alpine draws, 2 120 cm slings, and a 20’ cordelette I made these up last spring used them a couple of times and realized I have to much gear.  This is a really light set perfect for ice, trad or the mountains.  It’s a combo of Grivel plume and cypher biners.  $200 shipped

Grivel North Machines. In excellent  condition I posted these before so now I’m lowering the price $350 shipped

Thanks for looking.  I’ve bought and sold a bunch on here and contributed routes and thoughts  to the forums .  Let me know if you have any questions .  

Dallen 

Detail

Tags