FS: Kailas 9a classic pants (M's med.); Several 5.10 Anasazi models; North face trail shell (Ms med.)

Prices include shipping

Kailas 9a classic pants.  Men's medium (approx 29-31 inch waist) Jungle color.  Missing secondary closure button, but the velcro closure works fine without it or easy to add one.  Asking $50

North Face wind whisperer shell.  Super light and packable water/wind resistant layer.  Found one very faint stain on the left sleeve that is hard to photograph or see without really looking for it.  Asking $55

5.10 Anasazi eclipse.  Size 10.5 The Dean Potter signature, or DP Pros as I call them.  Rare and cool hi top.  Good life left in first resole (XSedge rubber) I beefed up one of the Velcro buckles that was showing a tear with some webbing. (Top metal buckle in back shoe in pic) Asking $75

5.10 Anasazi Pros in size 10US/44EU. Uppers are close to mint and the soles maybe saw a couple pitches. A cool big brother of the classic VCS.  Asking $75

5.10 Anasazi Guides Size 11.  Nice stiff and comfy trad shoe with very little use.  Would recommend like most do to go up 0.5 to 1 US size with these.  (I'm 10.5 street shoe). Asking $75

5.10 Coyotes. Size 6US.  Catch and release that didn't fit my partner.  Appear to be unused.  Asking $50

Sold

Black Diamond 1-13 

Camp Pro nuts 1-5 

Mountain Hardwear Stryder pants.

2023 mission LT approach

Green C3.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags