FS: Atomic Backland & Scarpa Touring Boots, Softshell Touring Clothes & Misc Small Items (Headbands, Hats, Tenkara)

Paypal or Venmo, Split Shipping, Located in Carbondale, CO if you're passing through.

Photos at the bottom of the post.

$200 Atomic Backland Ultimate 27.5 with original liners and used 26.5 liners from Fisher Traverse boot. Got these for the GT but just a touch too big. Replaced the cord and removed the foam I used to try and make them fit. Original liners haven't been baked, but the Traverse has. I only include them because the foam is a touch thicker and eats up more room. 

$300 Scarpa Gea RS 23.5 w/ Excellent Condition original liners baked once and lightly punched once (see photos)

$30 Cilogear 30L quite used but saved it from a consignment store and sewed up the shoulder straps and fixed the buckles. Comes with some straps and the top bag.

cilogear.com/30lws.html

$125 Dynafit Mercury Pro Jacket XS, excellent condition. fits my 5'8", 145lbs, 0" ape index average ass body very well. I couldn't be a full matching skimo suit guy so I'm just keeping the pants.

$30 Mammut Softshell Pants XS, medium condition? fit my 30" waist very well, fits over ski boots to, and has side vents. Few nicks from crampons that I've repaired.

$10 Dynafit Headband

$10 Skida Headband

$10 Patagonia Visor

$20 Ciele Hat

$40 Tenkra Rod and Fly holder, I suck at fishing.

$15 Showa Tremes Gloves with Gaiter

$15 OG Showa Gloves, added a pull loop