SOLD: Rab 1000-fill Zero-G jacket, size L, $100

Rab's Zero-G jacket -- absurd warmth-weight ratio. It's the only 1000-fill down garment on the market that I know of ... the lightest, fluffiest down is hand-collected and then stuff into the jacket in Derbyshire, England, at Rab's headquarters. I've worn this thing ski-touring, rock climbing, you name it -- amazing piece. Eleven ounces, superlight Pertex Quantum-GL shell material. Honestly, I'd save it for cold rock climbing -- ski-touring around trees and you'll get holes in it. It's designed to be crazy light and warm. I'm 5'10", 170lbs and it fits me great, with enough to have a base layer and thin jacket on underneath. Wire brim on the hood, elastic sleeve openings. Two zippered pockets on the body. Originally retailed for $625. Please note this is not the latest version with the reflective lining. (I just got this version, so that's why I'm selling this one.) This is the ultimate Vegas/Red Rock climbing-in-the-shade jacket -- easily packs into a bullet pack, or hang on the back of your harness (stuff sack not included), exceptional warmth-weight while hanging at a belay on Black Velvet Wall.

Tiny puncture on the wrist and one of the sleeves (see photos). Zippers, seams, all functional and intact. Definitely not "new" condition, but still a ton of life in this thing. Amazing jacket! $100 shipped anywhere lower 48. Local pickup Seattle preferred.

Detail

Tags