Climbing Shoe Blowout (size 9ish) unused and used

Got a few climbing shoes that I bought and didn't like. Most have had no use besides me putting them on, deciding they didn't fit right, and then sitting around until the return window closed.

Boring Stuff:

Shipping is $15 for a shoe via USPS or local pickup in Oakland/San Francisco area (I live in Oakland and work in Palo Alto so anything in between them on the 101 or 880 is fine for me), and possibly Yosemite once the weather isn't crap. If you buy multiple shoes, I'll charge whatever USPS charges me to ship them in one package.  

Additional photos available upon request. If the shoe is still shown on this page it means that it hasn't been paid for yet so is technically still available. Contact through MP's direct contact on my user profile page. If I don't respond to you about an item still visible here then it probably means that I'm talking to someone else already and if that falls through, I'll contact you at that time if you're next in line. 

Payment via Paypal Good and Services or cash in-person. I will not haggle on the prices because I literally don't care enough to maintain a back and forth and don't really care that much if they sell or not. 

Remember to be aware of online scams and such:  

Shoe Stuff:

Unused Shoes:

• $140 - Scarpa Drago LV - Size: 42.5
  • $140 - Scarpa Drago LV - Size: 42
  • $50 - Butora Sensa - Size 9.5
  • $100 - Butora Gomi Pink - Size 10
  • $100 - Butora Gomi Pink - Size 10.5 (no box)

Used:

• $100 - La Sportiva Futura - Size 41.5 (Lightly used in gym only) 
  • $100 - Evolv The General - Size 11 (lightly used outside) 
  • $50 - La Sportiva Mantra - Size 42.5 (used but doesn't need a resole yet)
  • $80 - La Sportiva Women's Miura VS - Size 37.5

Approach Shoes: (Unused except for a bit of walking around to confirm they don't fit my stupid feet) 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags