Sick waxless touring ski setup! Everything you need!

I'm looking to sell my ski touring setup as a package deal. I've not used it that much and I'm coming to terms with my lack of skiing ability. Located in Santa Rosa, CA. Looking for $600 for everything. 

Rossignol BC 125 Positrack Backcountry Skis. These are 125 cm long waxless backcountry skis suitable for touring or skiing at a resort. They are quite handy for rolling terrain because they can climb moderate hills without skins. These are in great shape. There are some nicks and scratches to the top plate and the shovel. They have been drilled twice, the current set up is set up with binding freedom inserts which allow easy removal and re-installation of the Dynafit bindings .

Genuine Guide Gear Alpinist Climbing Ski Skins

Dynafit Comfort Tech Bindings. These work great. Pin bindings are awesome. And they have some length adjustment built in.

Dynafit ski crampons. If it gets too steep for skins, ski crampons will keep you going up!

Scarpa Rush Ski boots (marked 322 MM, which seems nuts, these fit a men's size 10.5 / 11 foot) I bought these used and recently replaced the liners brand new intuition liners, which have not been molded.

Detail

Tags