FS: Western Mountaineering Apache 6', OR Axiom (cheap) and Bolin Ascentshell jacket (NWT), Thermarest Neoair Xlite, BD #4 (old style), Petzl Irvis Hybrid (x1), Grivel Airtech pons, gloves.

I take payment through PayPal or Venmo. Buyer pays fee if goods and services. Will ship using cheapest method. Buyer pays for insurance if desired. Would trade for a Petzl Aquila harness (new style) in men's medium.

Western Mountaineering Apache MF Sleeping bag, 6 foot length. I inherited this bag from father who used it a number of nights, but the bag is still lofty and super warm. In fact, it's too warm for me! I'd prefer to trade the bag for a lighter WM or Feathered Friends bag, something like a Megalight or a Swallow. Could also be interested in trading for a -10 or colder bag too. Let me know what you have. Would also sell for $450 shipped OBO.

OR Axiom Goretex Active shell, men's large. In fair condition. Has some patched holes and the wire brim is in rough shape. Still water resistant and the velcro works great. $45 shipped 

OR Bolin ascentshell jacket, size Large. Supposed to be super breathable and has a trim fit. Perfect for ice or ski touring. Little large for me at 6' 170 lbs so trying to sell. $110 shipped OBO.

Thermarest Neoair Xlite pad, used around 10 nights. In good condition with some minor discoloration and no leaks. It is ultralight, takes up hardly any pack space, has a 3.5 R value, and is the 6 foot long version. I've had 5 of these pads in the past and if they form a leak, thermarest will replace the pad with a new one, no questions asked. I'm selling because I'm in need of a wider pad. $105 shipped OBO.

BD #4 pre thumb loop. This is a great piece for those certain wingate cracks where the new style C4 is tipped out. $40 shipped OBO.

Petzl Irvis Hybrid. Single crampon. Would either sell you this one or buy your spare.

Grivel Airtech strapon crampons. Good condition. $80 shipped OBO.

Petzl auto Lockers. $5 each plus shipping or add to another item for $5.

Would trade any of these gloves for a size Large lead glove for ice/mixed. Lmk what you have.
Temres Showa Gloves, size L. Used for a few pitches of ice but too small for me. Great gloves for ice/alpine climbing. $15 plus shipping.

Free if you want it.