FS: Lots of stuff! Mountain/Ice Boots, Skimo Boots, helmet, TCs/Theorys/Otakis/Muiras, Sleeping Bag, UL Tarptent, RTIC 65L Cooler, Vanlife Fridge, crampons, ZipFit liners, gloves/mittens, +MORE

I've accumulated a bunch of stuff and now I really need to make some space and cash! There's tons of stuff in this post, so I'm going to keep pictures off of it. If you would like pictures, please message me and I'll send them your way! I won't send any stuff without sending pictures first! Some stuff will be too big to ship, in that case I'm going to stick to local pickup only. I'm in Ouray, Colorado. If I can ship it, I will. If it's going to need a medium priority box, add $10 - large priority box, add $15. PayPal preferred, please add 3% to the total if selecting G&S (that's great cause it protects you)! If the item is still in the list, then it's still available. Once I ship something I'll remove it from the post entirely. Six seven eight, eight zero zero, three seven seven one if you have any questions (it's also easier to send pictures that way). Happy looking! :)

Boots and Shoes

• La Sportiva Trango Tech - women's 3 season mountaineering boots, aqua/opal. 38eu. New with tags. $125
  • La Sportiva Nepal Cube - women's single mountaineering/ice climbing boots, ice color. 38.5. New with tags, but with a defect where the right boot is missing the top shoelace grommet. Will have to punch a hole in the boot and add a grommet if you want to lace to the top. Price reflects this. Left boot is perfect. $275
  • Scarpa F1 LT - women's ski mountaineering boots, blue. 24.0. Lightly used - took them out for 6 tours before realizing they don't fit. Intuition liners aren't packed out at all, binding holes in excellent condition, no defects or warps. $450
  • La Sportiva G2 EVO - higher altitude/colder weather double mountaineering/ice climbing boots. 38.5. Used about 10 days, always on snow and with crampons on, excellent condition, no holes in the gaiters, BOAs in perfect condition. Have lots of pictures. $450
  • La Sportiva Otakis - used but most of the rubber is still there. Shoe itself is in perfect condition. Little bit of wear right on the toe but still a sharp edge everywhere else. 37.5 $70
  • La Sportiva TC Pros - resoled with toecap, not climbed on since resole. Shoe itself looks great. 38. $100
  • La Sportiva Miura VS - bought used and then immediately resoled, but then they don't fit - climbed on once since resole. Shoes are in excellent condition and the resole is really good and has a sharp edge. 37.5 $100
  • La Sportiva Theorys - almost brand new. Worn twice in the gym. These have No-Edge® technology whatever that means but all I see is that it looks like some rubber has been worn off but it hasn't. 38 $120
  • ZipFit Worldcup Stealth Ski Boot Liners, 23.5 - resort boot liners - super rad rigid, lock down heels, never pack out because they're infused with cork and you can keep injecting that cork. These things will last you as long as 3 pairs of shells. These have been skiied on 3 times, and are in perfect condition. Selling because I moved up to a 24.5 shell size. $250

Other Stuff

• Smith Level Ski Helmet - French Navy color, Medium size, MIPS. Excellent condition $60
  • CAMP Tour Nanotech UL automatic crampons - perfect condition, lightest 10 point crampons $90
  • Tarptent Aeon Li - bought from a friend who set it up 3 times, and have never set it up myself. Used other shelter options whenever I was backpacking. Because of this, if you want a picture, I'll have to learn how to set it up (in the snow), and might not get a picture to you until I have a chance to do that ;P - $300
  • BD Raven 70cm Ice Axe w/ Adze - standard straight shaft mountaineering axe. $10 + shipping.
  • Mountain Hardware Lamina -15F Sleeping Bag - heavily used. This thing has seen over 150 nights of stinky Nico. The factory zipper-pull broke so I replaced with with something that Mtn Hardware sent, but it's not the same as what was on it originally. The bag is in really good condition, no holes or rips or anything funky. $125 (+ full cost of shipping)
  • Osprey Atmos 65L Backpack - green. well loved, cut some excess strapage and even a couple interior pockets, but it's in pretty good condition generally. Probably walked over a thousand miles with this thing. $100 + shipping
  • CAMP Alpine Flash Harness - small. Brand new, never used. Just extra. $50
  • Norrona Trollvegen Gore-Tex Prolight Jacket - Hawaiian surf/indigo, small. New with tags. $600

Local Pickup Only

• RTIC 65 quart hard sided cooler. This thing sat next to a hot fire once and got a minor tumor/bubbly spot. As soon as I noticed I pulled it away from the fire, opened the cooler, and felt the inside right where it should have been melting. The inside wasn't even a tiny bit hot! So that's good. But there's definitely a cosmetic defect along with a bit of perma-Indian Creek red tint to it. $150
  • Vanlife fridge. Not Dometic. Can't remember what brand it is and it's in my van right now which is outside and it's cold, so I'll update this later. If I haven't updated yet and you're interested, please inquire