FS - BD Distance 22L pack ($75) and Norrona Trollveggen softshell ($95)

Clearing out unused stuff more slowly than I hoped. More pics available on request.

BD Distance 22L - Purchased new last summer and used a handful of times. Not my jam. Size Medium I think. Only flaw is the strappy water hose retainer on the right shoulder came undone the first time I used it. Very fixable with a needle and thread, or a sewing machine if you want to get all fancy. Priced to move as quickly as you will when you go running with this bad boy - $75 plus shipping. More pics available on request.

Norrona Softshell - Men's Medium. Bought this used and thought I'd use it more than I have. Heavier weight jacket along the lines of Arc'teryx Gamma MX. Pit zips with 3 (Three!) zipper pulls that allow you to also use them as access to pockets on your midlayers. Internal drop pockets. $95 + shipping

SOLD Arcteryx Atom LT - Men's M. Got this used from Arc, and used it a bit myself. Still in good condition. $125 + shipping

SOLD Arcteryx Gamma softshell hoody - Men's M. Worn less than 5 times, like new condition. $175 + shipping

SOLD Mountain Equipment Citadel belay jacket - Men's L - $175 + shipping

SOLD Mountain Equipment soft shell - Men's M - $70 + shipping

SOLD Arcteryx Nuclei FL - Men's Meduim. Excellent condition.  $165 + shipping

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags