FS: Wild Country Rocks and DMM Wallnuts nut sets, Petzl Attache round stock. Also Rock Exotica Soloist, Patagonia R1 mens small and XS.

Offloading a bunch of stuff. A couple of items are past-season, "old stock" gear that's been safely stored for a while, but otherwise in like-new, pristine condition. All prices included shipping (in the lower 48, sorry). Venmo or PayPal!

Wild Country Anodized Rocks #1-10. Unused, like-new. Batch AC and AD (not recalled). Includes BD Positron biner. $80. 

DMM Wallnuts #7-11 (2 sets; new with tags). Also DMM Wallnuts #9-11 (new without tags). Purchased last month- I impatiently clicked "buy" one too many times and didn't notice until they arrived. Each #7-11 set $40,  #9-11 $20. Take all for $85.

Petzl Attache screw-lock carabiners (M35 SLN), with old-school round stock. Never been used. Tags still attached. 2 available. I've never seen black Attaches in the wild, so maybe these aren't as sought after as the orange/silver round stock Attaches? Open to offers.

Rock Exotica Soloist. Wire still intact and in great shape. I did mark it with a teeny tiny heart. I'm leaving it on :) $150

Patagonia R1 half-zip, no hood. Red Orange (more red and vibrant; hard to photograph), men's SMALL. Excellent condition- no holes, no tears. Maybe worn twice (didn't fit my ex). $70

Patagonia R1 half zip hoody. Orange. Men's XS (I wore it as a women's Small). There are some light stains on it that I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures- they're barely visible in person. No holes or tears. $50

Happy to take more pictures if needed. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags