WTS/WTT: Older/Vintage Patagonia gear, Farpointe Hoody, Vintage Prana, and Sportiva

Hey all, happy new year to you and your families. I am parting with some gear that I don't quite use anymore to pay for classes. Also open to trading for: KUIU merino gear or regular gear(L), Hill People Gear, MSR 4L Drom(rugged one), or a DCF tarp. Price includes shipping. As a disclaimer many of these are used and I'm going to throw them in the wash prior to sending, with that in mind there might be some stains or wear and tear. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message and I can send you any and all the pictures your heart desires. I take Venmo and if you can please mention the item you want in the email so I can make sure I keep things organized and you get the right item. Shipping info provided once I get it. Thanks for looking- Sock 

Patagonia Nylon Shorts Men's Medium $40 

R1 from late 90s or early 2000s? Men's Large $60 -Pending

Older Sun Hoody Men Med $40

Sportiva running tights. Used a few times. Men's L $40

Patagonia Activist Pullover. Stretchly fleece, supposedly desirable? Men's Med $60-Pending?

Patagonia Rhythm Disco Shirt. Has some ink stains. Men's Med $25-Pending?

Patagonia Rhythm (Disco is certainly not dead) Shirt. Men's Small $40-Pending?

FarPointe Hoody. I forget the material but its really light and super breathable and great for UL. I think Polartec Alpha? Size Large $65

Patagonia Softshell climbing pants. Men's Large, but not baggy. $40

Patagonia Synchilla Pullover. Made in USA and in great shape. Men's Large, but not baggy. $75-Pending

Patagonia Glissade pullover. Reversible from fleece to windbreaker. Has seen better days. Some burn holes. Men's Large. $65

Vintage Prana Zion canvas pants made in USA. Size XL but roughly 35in waist. $40

Patagonia Hemp/Cotton button up. Men's med. $35

Patagonia Synchilla vest. Large, made in usa. $40

Patagonia fleece(80s/90s?). Men's Large made in usa. $40

Patagonia Synchilla sweat pants. Made in USA. Men's Large. $50

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags