Black diamond pitons - Knife blades ,peckers ,angles .also some hooks,all brand new -have many

Hi  ,Please  read the whole ad before responding -Please only text me  

Hi ,I have a bunch of brand new Black Diamond pitons for sale.

-sets of angles-1/2 in , 5/8 in ,3/4 in and 1 inch there are 4 in each set and several sets available- I do not want to break up the sets. -sell  one set (4 pins) 35$   (retail is about 75$ plus tax inc per set.)

-Peckers-unwired -all are size #1 if you buy 1-5 =8$ ea buy 6-10 =7$ ea ,(retail 23$-for wired ones-unwired ones are stronger and more flexiable (when slung with 1/2 in webbing than wired ones ) and easy to replace sling vs wired ones where the wires  inevatiably become damaged and untrustworthy.

-Knifeblades--all are size #1-if you buy 1-5=7ea ,buy 6-10=6$ ea, (retail is about 15-17$ ea)

-sawed offs have been sold

-one BD grapeling hook(bigger one in pics) and one leeper cam hook(med) left  10$ ea.   all new

we can do shipping as fast or slow(cheaper) as you like  max cost ,even if you buy all is about 10$ , minimum is about 4-5$ -so it is better to get a few items to make it worthwile.

*****Please text only. -559 six six zero 311nine-I am not on  mountain project very much!

also check out my other ads -It may take me some days to post the other items. --I have a bunch of other climbing gear, climbing packs , day packs , therm-a-

rest camping pads , hiking poles ,tents, sleeping bags, etc.,

Thanks for looking

• Cheers ,Brian

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags