Closet Cleanout (Arc'Teryx, Norrona, BD skis, G3, Sportiva)

Pieces I've acquired, used, & or repaired over the last few years. Most are in fantastic condition, just don't fit me. 

All apparel repairs are professionally done by me, as that is my job. HMU if you need anything repaired.

I can provide more pictures or info on request.

Buyer pays shipping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$280 XL Arc'teryx Ceres SV Parka w/ new zipper. Discontinued but was somewhere around $500-$700 new. In almost new condition.

I received this parka with a half completed main zipper replacement that someone had given up on. Finished the job but it's just too big for me.

$300 Large Norrona Lofoten Ski Shell. $799 new

I removed the wrist gaiters, otherwise pretty much like new 

$50 Small Norrona Lyngen Alpha 90. $159 new.

Repaired a small tear along the back of the neck. Fix is invisible and I've done the same repair on another similar piece that is holding up after lots of use. 

$100 Large Arcteryx AR-395A Harness. $160 new

Used on one Alaska trip last spring, just too big unless I'm wearing a ton of layers. Essentially in new condition. 

$85 US 11 La Sportiva TX Guide.

Just too narrow for my feet. Basically new apart from a little trail dust. 

$38 BD 240 carbon probe.

$400 BD Boundary 115 in 175cm length w/ G3 Zed bindings. Mounted for 314mm BSL.

Nylon Skins included but need to be re-glued. I have a tube of BD skin glue I can toss in for $15

Can also throw in a very beat down pair of size 28 Sportiva Spectres for an additional $45. That would be a full touring setup for $460!

The skis are well used but have plenty of life left in them. They are really fun skis but just too short for me and I'm ready to move on. 

$45 115mm G3 Ion ski crampons. $30 if you also buy the skis.

Missing one bolt on the mounting plate, but I used them that way for a while with no issue. Can also likely just email G3 for a replacement. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags