Closet Cleanout

Details: USA shipping extra to encourage bundling.  I can ship most items for around $5 CONUS.  Skis clearly will cost more to ship, I can work with any potential buyers to get shipping quotes prior to finalizing a sale.  I cover any transaction processing fees in my ask price.  PayPal goods and services or Venmo goods and services only to ensure both buyer and seller protection.

Goods: 

Two lightly used Mammut Barryvox avalanche beacons.  I’m the original owner and have had both of them for 1 season.  Both fully functional, zero issues.  Clean battery terminals (batteries removed when not in use, Barry Pulse 3.4 operating system.  $230 each.

Black Diamond C4 #5 lightly used - $80

Wild Country Friend (older style with single axle) #3 (roughly same size as BD#2) lightly used - $40

Smith Bobcat Matte Amethyst with ChromaPop Opal Mirror lens.  Also comes with a clear lens and a photochromic clear to grey replacement lens.  Brand new glasses, didn't fit my wife like she hoped.  Retail with the replacement lens was $319.  Asking $170

Dynafit Speedfit 84 skis: 183 cm long, 119-86-106 mm; 23 meter radius.  Come with ATK Crest 10 Bindings, 102 mm brake, currently mounted for 333mm BSL but can be adjusted without redrilling to approximately 330 BSL to 350 BSL.  Comes with older G3 climbing skins.  ATK bindings are mounted with quiver killers fwiw.  I will include the standard mounting screws with the package.  Maybe 10 days total on these, no damage.  $500

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags