Phantom split binding kit/bindings and board

Hey there. I’m looking to sell a voile split board with a phantom hard boot kit. The phantom rig includes the dynafit toe pieces. The adjustable cleats and the M6 binding. The bindings are the small medium size and the website says they will fit up to a 308 mm boot sole. All the phantom components are about 3 years old but they only have 10-15 days on them since I decided to switch to skiing in the bc and still ride in bounds. The retail on the phantom kit is $900 and I would like to sell the whole kit together for $600 obo. The board is a voile mojo 154. It’s an older board but it’s in good shape. It has no core shots and has never been tuned but has one minor scratch that would grind off. The board probably has 30-40 days on it and the edges are in great shape. I’d like to get $400 for the board and skins. I would sell the whole rig together for a slightly lower price or you could just get the binding kit or the board. The boots are not for sale. They are just there for show. I live in the front range (boulder) and would prefer not to ship it.

Detail

Tags