Arcteryx and TNF Packs, LaSportiva and Vasque Boots

I have a problem.  Addicted to Dead Bird Packs.  Help me kick it. Also, I only have 2 feet, why do I have so many freaking boots!? 

Additional photos upon request.   Local pickup in Kitsap Washington is an option.  All prices are OBO.

The Silo is a great touring/ski pack with multiple carry options, avy gear pocket, great fit and durability.  The roll top closure is the best ever made in my opinion, hence the collection.

Arcteryx Silo 50 Blue (Short, Small Waist) Great condition, minor scuffs. Just big enough for an overnight tour. Asking $200 + shipping

Arcteryx Silo 40 Orange/Red (Tall, Large Waist) Great condition, even more minor scuffs. Asking $180 + shipping

Arcteryx Silo 40 Orange/Orange (Regular, Medium Waist) Good condition, some minor scuffs, minor dirt.  Asking $200 + shipping

Arcteryx Silo 40 Orange/Red (Short, Small Waist) Good condition, fabric and body is excellent but its missing the sternum strap and one of the rubber pieces on the ski/board strap is partially torn.  Asking $160 + shipping

North Face Pivotal 75L Gray (Medium) Good condition.  Needs a new hip belt buckle, available at REI (full price offer and I'll take care of this before sending it out.  Bough to use on rescue missions, never ended up needing this much load humping capacity. Asking $125 + shipping.

LaSportiva Trango Cube GTX Flame Orange (Size 43.5) Good Condition.  Probably about half way through their lifespan, had foot surgery and they don't fit anymore.  Normal wear and tear except for a small (<1/4" hole in the upper under the laced from a crampon.  I put a new piece of gorilla tape on it each time and it seems to keep any slush out.  A proper shoftshell patch would make them near good as new in that regard.  Asking $140 shipped.  More photos upon request.

Vasque light hikers. Size 10/43. Great for hot summer approaches. Good combo of breathe-ability and Goretex in some spots to keep the morning dew out. Excellent shape, tons of life, just don't use them much. $60 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags