FS: Climbing and Approach Shoes (brands incl. La Sportiva, Scarpa, Five Ten and more)

Wife and I went through our storage totes and have a bunch of shoes to sell. Detailed notes provided for each, along with photos. If you have any questions or would like more info / photos, don't hesitate to reach out. Located in the Front Range, but also willing to ship ($10 for USPS priority mail flat rate padded envelope) or if you buy multiple I can split the shipping cost with you.

Smaller sized shoes first, bigger ones later. Approach shoes at the end.

Thanks for perusing.

Scarpa Boostic (new version) EU 40.5 - asking $59
Good condition. Plenty of rubber left! Straps are looking great. Selling because wife didn’t love their fit. 

From Scarpa’s site: The Boostic is designed for technical face climbing where underfoot support for continuous micro edging is crucial. This updated model features a new more precise fit, a unique curved midsole for maximum support, and a PAF heel system provides comfort on long technical routes. The Boostic is the most supportive shoe in our Specialized Performance category.
Curved Flexan Midsole for underfoot support DTS-Tension™ active rand permanently maintains the original shape of the shoe
Full-length outsole with additional arch support PAF heel system improves fit and heel hooking performance
Perfect for technical face climbing and micro edging

Butora Narsha Blue (Narrow Fit) EU 41 / USm 8 / USw 9 - asking $47

Selling a brand new pair of blue Butora Narsha's - the narrow fit of this aggressively downturned shoe. They have been worn once, by someone thinking about buying but decided against it. Originally purchased for my wife but they were too small. (Butora sizing runs quite small). 

From Butora: The Narsha represents the newest innovation in climbing shoe technology. Seamlessly blending comfort and performance, the Narsha features a unique heel and rand system that stretches four ways for a fit you can count on. Along with a beautifully designed toe cover the Narsha virtually eliminates all slipping on heel and toe hooks. An internal NFS strap allows for all day comfort or extreme precision. 

Evolv Shakra (fresh resole w/ toe cap) EU 39 / USm 8 / USw 9 - asking $47 (basically the cost of the resole)

For a time, this was my wife's favorite shoe - climbing up to techy 13c in them! We got them resoled, with toe caps, and then never used them again. One of the straps is separating somewhat (shoe on the left in the first photo) - velcro still works fine though. Evolv tends to run small...

More intel:
The Shakra utilizes the same technology (love bump, knuckle box) as the highly successful Evolv Shaman in a lower volume and narrower fitting upper design. An amazing fit, a dual hook and loop closure system, and side-pressure relief rand design, make it an extremely comfortable high performance climbing shoe. They've added even more rubber for optimal toe hooking and with a slightly softer midsole than the Shaman, the Shakra offers more sensitivity on the rock.
- Aggressive downturn and asymmetry for advanced boulders and routes
- "Love Bump" ensures a sharper downturn at the toe for more precision
- "Knuckle Box" places more power in the toes for a stronger rebound
- VTR Rand maintains the shoe's downturn for life

Scarpa Chimera EU 45 USm 11.5 - asking $134

An elite high performance lace-up climbing shoe. With a Vibram XS Grip 2 sole, they’re soft enough for steep boulders but stiff enough for your sport project. 

From Scarpa: The new Chimera represents the peak of our current abilities in climbing shoe construction and state of the art materials. This fine-tuned model features a handcrafted multi-panel upper, rubber-wrapped forefoot, aggressively downturned profile and asymmetrical shape with full-length off-set lace closure. The Chimera strikes the perfect blend between power and sensitivity: PCB-Tension™ active rand allows the climber the grab with their feet like an extra set of hands on steep overhangs, while the TPS insert provides edging power and underfoot support when you transition onto more vertical terrain with smaller footholds. The combo of the SRT toe-wrap and strategically placed asymmetric lacing system allow for excellent toe hooking capabilities while also providing a high range of adjustability for a variety of climber's foot shapes and volumes. The Chimera is a perfect choice for sport climbs and boulders that feature a variety of climbing angles.

List price: $219 

La Sportiva Muira VS EU 43.5 - asking $49

Excellent shoe, served me well. Still quite a bit of rubber left and the straps are in great shape. There is some slight delaminating happening on the outside edge of the left boot, see the 4th photo. 

Five Ten Newtons (comfy trad shoe) EU 46 / USm 12 - asking $32

Selling an old but only lightly used pair of Newtons. Perhaps the most comfy climbing shoe I've ever put on! Somehow got stashed in the back of the closet and didn't get much use (less than 10 pitches). I'd be happy for them to go to someone who's needing some fresh rubber. (fwiw, Five Ten's run a bit small relative to La Sportiva or Scarpa).

Approach Shoes

La Sportiva Boulder X EU 41.5 / USm 8.5 - asking $33
We've had these for a long while but they haven't seen much mileage. Just a touch too big for my wife.

La Sportiva Spire GTX EU 45 / USm 11.5 - asking $20
Worn, but still have plenty of life in them. After a toe injury, I couldn't wear them anymore (needed a bigger toebox).
The grey on the sole (beneath the heel) is the style, not a sign of them being blown out. 

Sold! Butora Altura Orange (Trad Shoe, Narrow Fit) EU 46 / USm 12
Sold! Scarpa Vapor Lace (Yellow) EU 45 / USm 11.5
Sold! Scarpa Maestro Mid EU 44.5
Sold! OG Five Ten Dragons (fresh resole) EU 41.5 / USm 8.5 / USw 10
Sold! Scarpa Instinct Lace EU 44 (fresh resole)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags