FS: Jackets and more (fleeces, puffys, pants - brands incl. Patagonia, Marmot, North Face) | Front Range, CO

Wife just cleaned our her side of the closet and is ready to let go of these. Willing to ship! Let me know if you want more info or photos about any of the following. 

Priced individually. If you want a bunch, we'll offer to include some additional free items (baselayer, athletic shirts, leggings, etc).

update** only a few free items left: mostly a bunch of stickers and a new buff

The North Face Summit Series Makalu Goose Down Lightweight Jacket - Women's Medium. Asking $62.
A packable hood, mini pit-zips for temp regulation, down jacket for your core and more of a synthetic material (with some stretch) for the arms - great for climbing movement.
Note some discoloration (from wear) around the pockets (photo 5), and a small tear on top of the left shoulder (in the synthetic material, i.e. its not losing down feathers - see photo 6)

Marmot 800 Fill Down Vest - dark blue/hint of purple. Wife calls it "deep purple" (I'd say more blue than purple haha). Women's Medium. Asking $32.
Note the small stain near the zipper (around bellybutton height). Only lightly used.

Adidas Terrex Polartec Fleece - Women's Small. Asking $26.
Note the tiny tear in the left arm (bicep) - were the small pocket is (see photo 3).

Marmot Vented Packable Rain Jacket - Men's Small: a hyperlight shell, similar to the Patagonia Houdini. Asking $24.

Patagonia R1 - Women's Medium. No hood. In good shape, didn't get much wear. Has a little micro hole just below the Baylor Univ OA emblem. Asking $31.

Marmot Rain Jacket (shell) - Women's Medium. In good shape, but some light discoloration. Asking $12.

Columbia XCO Insulated Pants - Women's XS (but fit like a medium according to my wife, who's 5'7 and ~130lbs). Asking $17.
Some wear in the knees but not worn thin, no tears or holes. Only the one small pocket on the front, good for keys and that's about it. 

Marmot climbing shorts (size 4). Only worn a couple times. Asking $8.

Sold! Rab Xenon-X Purple - Women's Small (UK 10 / JPN 11). An insulated midlayer, similar to the Arcteryx Atom.

Sold! Rab Vital Hooded Jacket - Green - Men's Medium. 

Sold! REI Vest - Women's Medium. Lightweight, packable, Primaloft. 

Sold! North Face baselayer w/ hood. Women's Small - unworn (sleeves were on the short side).

Sold! Marmot Ama Dablam - Women's Medium. 800 fill puffy jacket. A couple patches on the lower arms. 

Sold! North Face Insulated Ski Jacket - Women's Medium. Has pit zips, a powder skirt. Some discoloration but fully functional and warm! 

Sold! Marmot Rain Pant (shell) - Women's Small. Lightly used.

Sold! Mountain Hardwear fleece w/ hood, 1/4 zip. Women's Medium.

Sold! FiveTen Hoodie - comfy/cozy. Small. 

Sold! Patagonia climbing capri - not worn.

Sold! Tank tops - two Prana, one Lululemon..

Sold! Himali Accelerator Down Hoodie - Women's Medium puffy jacket, 850 fill down. Two small fixes (sewn together - bigger one is visible below lefthand pocket).

Sold! Himali Ascent Stretch Hoodie - Men's Small (fits like women's medium). Warm and durable. The dirtbag special - it was well loved and has some stains.