Mammut Norwand 6000s Sizes 10 and 10.5

I am selling two pairs of Mammut Norwand 6000s. One is US size 10 ($300), and the other is 10.5 ($550). Both prices include 1-2 day shipping. 

These boots retail for $850, here is the link to the product website: https://www.mammut.com/us/en/products/3010-01061/nordwand-6000-high

They are nice for ice and alpine climbing.... this boot is at home both on Mt. Rainier and in Hyalite canyon!

One of the size 10 boots has a sticky zipper that still zips, but the teeth do not line up perfectly anymore. It is sticky to zip and unzip, but it works and is still water tight unless you submerge it. This is the reason for the heavy discount. I can text you a video of the zipper functionality if you want. (The attached photo is the zipper in question).

On both the size 10 and the 10.5 boots, one of the inner liners from each pair has a broken strap, which makes the boots harder to put on, especially in the cold. If you put them on in your house or in a warm car, you have to be a little more gentle, but it is not much of a problem. I broke the straps by pulling way to hard trying to get them on in a cold tent on a cold morning. Once the boot is on, functionality and warmth are maintained

On both pairs the tread is in very good condition, as are the front and back toe welts. Both Boa systems are in good condition as well. 

Note: I found that these boots fit about 1/2 size bigger than normal, and they fit wide feet very well. My street shoe size is 10.5, and the size 10 fits nice and snug on me for water ice climbing. For glacier walking, the size 10.5 is roomy, which is good for preventing toe bash on the way down. 

I live in Salt Lake and am happy to arrange a pickup/drop-off if you are local. 

I have more photos/videos of the boot if you want. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags