FS: Men's Rab Ascendor Alpine Softshell Pants (32 Reg) $100

Men's 32 Regular

MSRP $235

Selling for $100

Shipping (not included) from Bozeman, MT

These pants were used for one (1) ice climbing season. Absolutely bomber pants - pant leg opening zips to expand so that it is wide enough that it could also be used as a backcountry touring pant for skiing.  Great vent zips on the sides with mesh to keep the snow out when you forget to zip them back up :) 

The condition is good. They could easily get another decade of hard life out of them. The only visual blemish is a small hole (picture for detail) in the inside cuff where I accidentally caught my crampon point once. They are softshell, so not waterproof.... But they stay pretty damn dry under even suspect conditions. 

The suspenders are a game changer - nice to have the pants floating right where you want them without having to cinch down on a belt, etc. I'm technically a 31" waste.. my brother is a 33" waste and has worn these very comfortably on a visit... the tag says 32" ... can go up or down an inch or two and I think be fine in these.

Oh! The gaiter cuff at the bottom of the pants is a great addition too! that came in handy more often than not. Overall 2nd best ice climbing / winter pant I've ever owned. #1 would be the one's that replaced these :) 

Here's a link for more description of product: https://www.rockandsnow.com/106869/ascendor-alpine-pants-mens/

Detail

Tags