FS: Moonboard, Wall Framing, Custom Asana Pads (Denver, CO Pick Up)

Hello,

I have made the tough decision to part ways with my Moonboard. My family has grown since the time that I built this and we need more room in our garage. There is also a chance that my family will be moving and renting our house. For those reasons, I want to downsize my garage climbing gym and have made the tough decision to part ways with the Moonie.

The Moonboard was built in late 2020/early 2021 in my garage using a 2017 Moonboard DIY Kit from Moon Climbing over in the UK. Here is what is included in the kit: https://moonclimbing.com/moonboard/kits-and-packages/moonboard-diy-kit-2017.html

I am also selling the custom Asana pads made for the Moonboard which include the following:

• 99in x 89in x 8in split into 2 professional dual density pads with a Velcro attached seam cover
  • 12ft x 9in x 2.5in thick heel strike pad to be put at the base of the Moonboard kicker to allow for heel strikes and foot room for proper sit starts.

I am also including all the framing and hardware which is used for the wall. Hopefully you will be able to adapt it to your dimensions and reuse it.

I could also consider selling the small piece of white climbing wall (with holds) next to the Moonboard (includes 2 cracks), if someone was interested. If you have some extra space, that side wall is nice for warming up.

I would prefer to sell everything as a package, but would consider selling the Moonboard and framing without the pads to one seller and then the pads to another buyer. I am not willing to sell the pads separately unless the Moonboard sells first.

Please feel free to make me a fair offer. Seriously interested buyers only please. I am willing to negotiate and would be happy to show receipts for the original purchases of materials if anyone would like to see them.

Local pick up in Denver, CO only.

Detail

Tags