FS: Scarpa Vapor Lace (Yellow) EU 45 / USm 11.5 - $33 - sold

SOLD!

Selling a used pair of Scarpa Vapor Lace - the yellow version (two iterations ago). I'd call it a comfortable technical shoe. They've covered some terrain, including some in the North Cascades range, but ultimately they weren't stiff enough for my liking. I'd say they're right around halfway through their toe rubber. Always well cared for (never left in the sun, always aired out after use, etc.)

Happy to provide more info or photos, just ask. Located in Colorado's Front Range, a bit north of Denver.

More intel, from Scarpa:
The VAPOR offers supportive edging with versatility aimed at more technical outdoor routes. A slightly downturned shape and a medium to low angled toe box results in a well-balanced shoe that offers great performance in all climbing styles.
Upper: Multi panel upper, made of dual ply Lorenzi microfiber. Leather panels wrap the toes and the base of the foot. TPU laminate limits stretch and provides lacing support.
Active Randing: Bi-Tension active randing system runs under the toes and draws back through the arch of the foot to give great flex with subtle tension. The PAF System is an innovative heel system that helps both spread the force of the heel tension and increase the fit of the heel.
Insole: Full-length Talyn 1.0mm insert from heel to toe helps spread the force across the whole foot.
Sole: Vibram XS Edge

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags