FS: Patagonia KnifeRidge + R1; Sportiva TX4 and Kataki; MM Cadillac; Northeast guidebooks

Hi all - prices below including shipping. Glad to knock $10 off for local pickup in Denver area. 

1. Patagonia KnifeRidge - M - 9/10 condition - $275

• Per Outdoor Gear Lab, one of the best winter softshells ever made. I don't do any winter climbing or skiing, so it's just not a fit for my needs. Please note the sizing details in that Gear Lab article - the M fits like a L for most folks. The jacket is very long in the torso and sleeves, but a bit tight (like a truer medium) in the chest/shoulders. Best for a tall lanky climber. WornWear sells the same jacket for $341. Mine has a few very small blemishes on the front (see pics). 

2. Patagonia R1 Jacket - L - 9/10 condition - $30

• Grey/blue color. Just have too many fleeces. Very lightly worn. No hood.

3. La Sportiva Tx4 - 44/10.5 - New with tags - $95 

• Looks like sales have these around $120 from most retailers, so I'm at $95.

4. La Sportiva Kataki - size 41 - $40 

• My favorite all-arounder. Really great shoes if they fit you, a great combination of performance and comfort. They shine for me in Eldo. I'm selling my 3rd pair which just isn't in the rotation. The shoes and rands are 8/10. The current rubber is 4/10. Because these aren't made anymore, I've been quick to resole all of my Katakis well before any rand wear. The resoler I used for these did a poor job and the rubber is delaminating on the sides. With a new resole from a better shop, these will be in really nice shape. PM if you want more details here. 

5. Misty Mountain Cadillac - M - 9.5/10 condition - $120

• Bought new last year (manufacture date is 11/2022), used approx 5 times outside. Just not for me. Webbing/loops/etc. all perfect. These don't go on sale much, retail for $170ish.

6. Guidebooks

• Adirondack Rock vol 1 and 2 - $20 for both
  • Vol 1 is cracking a bit at the binding internally, pages are all perfect 
  • The Notches - like-new condition - $10

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags