FS/T: Marmot Novus Hoody, Fischer Transalp skis, Black Crows/Plum touring setup (both new), La Spo Miura VS (41.5), Dynafit ski pons, 4-season tent, new gloves.

I take payment through PayPal or Venmo. Buyer pays fee if goods and services. Will ship using cheapest method. Buyer pays for insurance if desired.

Marmot Novus Hoody, medium, $60 shipped OBO. I bought this jacket last year and have used it some as a belay coat. It's a bit chalky but no holes or stains at all. It's warm and I like the coat but is too small for me in the shoulders.

Fischer Transalp 82 x 176 cm brand new. $200 shipped OBO.

Black Crows Ferrox Freebird skis 181.4 cm, quiver killed with Plum Yak bindings and Black Crows Pomoca skins. All brand new, except the binding has seen 5 short tours. Bindings can cover 300 - 330 bsl. Located in Las Vegas. $650 shipped. Would trade for a lighter setup in the 175 to 180 length, around 95 underfoot.

Muira VS size 41.5 nwt. $125 shipped or trade for a size 42 in either the VS or the lace ups.

Dynafit 110 mm crampons. Not used much. Ideally I would trade these for a pair of Plum bindings in 90 or 100 mm. Would also sell for $60 shipped.

Sierra Designs Tiros Convertible CD Tent - 2 Person 3 / 4 Season mountaineering tent. I bought this tent lightly used several years ago and used it on a 2 night ski trip. It is super bomber and comparable to the MH Trango 2 but lighter (around 8lbs with included snow stakes). I find myself bringing the firstlight most of the time so trying to sell this. It's in excellent condition. No holes or repairs. PM for more photos. $225 shipped OBO.

Outdoor Designs Diablo Softshell Gloves, Size Large, NWOT. A great glove for skiing and ice climbing. I had a previous version of this glove and it is my all time favorite. Unfortunately they changed the sizing and it's too large for me now. $35 shipped OBO.

Outdoor Designs Summit Gloves, size large, NWT. Warm and fairly dexterous. Has finger clips for clipping to a biner for ice belay gloves. No liner glove is included as the tag suggests. $25 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags