Big Agnes Whiskey Park Sleeping Bag

I bought this back about 7 years ago, and it served me well, but it's always been too big for moto camping. I've spent maybe 20 nights in it, and the comfort level, as with all of Big Agnes' products, is second to none. It's rated as a zero-degree bag, and I've slept very nicely down into the low teens. 
This thing packs pretty large. I have a Seattle Sports waterproof compression bag that I use with it (not included in sale), and I can get it down to about 14"x12" with some effort. I've got a BA Summit Park bag now that is much lighter (down filling) and more compressible, and it now goes on all of our moto trips.

I will also send along a Big Agnes cotton bag to store the Whiskey Park when not in use. 

I'm a big guy, at 6'2" and 260 lbs., and a side-sleeper. I have tons of room to move around and roll over in this bag, and the added benefit of having the pad located in the sleeve of the bag itself is a real plus. 

You can read about the bag and specs here:

https://www.bigagnes.com/Products/De...g/whiskeypark0

I'd like to get $125, OBO and I'll split the shipping from Auburn, CA. I will use whatever the buyer request for shipping, but usually I go with USPS Priority Mail.
Paypal is preferred, but other forms of payment are fine as well.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0293-L.jpg

IMG_0295-L.jpg

IMG_0297-L.jpg

IMG_0296-L.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags