FS - BD Guide Gloves, Small ($80); Scarpa Rush 2 GTX, Size 42 ($60); Oveja Negra Gearjammer Bikepacking Seat Bag ($50)

Pre-holiday acquisition gear purge! Everything has been lightly used.

Note: As always, *prices include shipping*. PayPal FF or Venmo preferred (or you cover the cost of PayPal Goods and Services: 3%).

$80 - Black Diamond Guide Gloves, Small, Tan (light use) >> Would trade for Medium

• Owned for 1.5 seasons but have mostly stayed in my pack
  • Used a few times to belay and you'll see a little wear/marking on the leather from that
  • Some stitching coming out on "nose wipe" section of left thumb (third photo)
  • Too small, they actually make my hands colder because it reduces circulation...
  • MSRP: $180 (can find on sale now for $135)

$50 - Oveja Negra Gearjammer Seat Bag, Large (6-12 L), Serape (light use)

• Used on a few overnighters, day trips, around the city
  •  Roll-top design, reinforced post-attachment, HDPE frame sheet to help with stiffness and distribute load
  • Generally liked this and it has fun colors
  • You can see full product details here
  • MSRP: $140

$60 - Scarpa Rush 2 GTX, Size 42 (used twice)

• Designed to feel like a running shoe with the support of a hiking boot
  • Waterproof
  • Used on two hikes (though one involved 3 hours of bushwacking and you'll see the marks); they just don't fit right
  • Highly rated as trail runners or for fastpacking ( outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/…, switchbacktravel.com/review…)
  • MSRP: $200

SOLD - $30 - Diablo Tec Softshell Gloves, Small (light use) >> Would trade for a Medium

• Only been used for a handful of hikes, one dry-tooling session, and for training on tools
  • Some light wear on the palm and thumb
  • Too small for me
  • Goat leather palm
  • Pretty dextrous
  • MSRP: $60

SOLD - $60 - La Sportiva Finales, Size 41.5 (light use)

• Mainly used indoors
  • Rubber hardly touched
  • MSRP: $130