FS: Scarpa Ribelle HD, Men's 45

$200 Front Range, CO or add $15 shipping

Up for sale is a pair of Ribelle HD's in excellent condition. The Ribelle's are really a fantastic option for 3 season mountaineering. I haven't found a boot that walks as well as these yet still has enough stiffness and support for techy climbing. They are just a half size too small for me so I'm selling to replace with 45.5. 

These have about 30 miles on them and have been taken care of extremely well. I have applied Nikwax to the leather. Close inspection will reveal some minor marks and scuffs but nothing major. The only modification is a very slight punch to the leather at the base of the 5th metatarsal (see last photo). This is right foot only, adds maybe a millimeter of extra width, and is basically unnoticeable unless you are sensitive in this region like me. Please try to find these in a shop to try on before buying, as I can't accept a return if they don't fit. FYI I am a street shoe 11 US/45 Euro and these are a fairly snug fit...a bit too small for my liking which is why I'm selling. If you are street 10.5-11 US/44.5 Euro I bet these would be perfect. Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags