FS/WTT: BD Stoppers, Petzl Trax, Osprey 40L, and free Metolius Rings with any purchase.

Letting go of a couple more items, all prices include shipping in the lower 48, and the first purchase comes with a free set of Metolius Rock Rings.

Would be open to any trades or negotiations as well. 

BD Stoppers - $50 

These stoppers were originally purchased in 2022. I scooped them up from a buddy as he was retiring from climbing, and have been placed but never been fallen on. Wires are pretty much brand new. I moved to southern AZ and have been more of a sport climber of late just looking to get these a good home. Sadly the number 11 became fixed gear, but it comes with the oval carabiner. 

Petzl Nano Traxion - $85

Petzl Nano Traxionn was purchased in 2023. It was used to haul a backpack once and other than that is brand new. The $85 includes just the device and OK triple-action locker in brand-new condition as well for $95.

Osprey Fargo 40 - $50

This is a 40L pack and has been used once. I found it pretty solid for a smaller crag bag, but it is also a great bag for travel. It comes with a strap to make it a duffel bag.

Just more images for reference: https://www.amazon.com/Osprey-Farpoint-Travel-Backpack-Jasper/dp/B014EBKJB0

THE BAG IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION

Metolius Rock Rings - Free with any purchase 

Petzl OK triple-action locker - Free with purchase of Nano Traxion

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags