FS: Garage cleanout - La Sportiva & Evolv Shoes, Prana Pants, Patagonia Houdini, OR Gaiters

Howdy partners of MP! I am in the throes of a long overdue garage cleanout and I have a bunch of stuff that would be better off in your hands, on your feet, legs, ankles, etc. 

Happy to arrange local pickup in Orange County, or we can discuss shipping rates. I'll try to keep this post up to date if things sell.

La Sportiva TX Guide - Size 45 - $85

Worn for half of a backpacking trip before I realized that they were a bit too narrow in the toe. 

La Sportiva Solution Size - 43.5 - $85

Worn in the gym for a couple of months before realizing that I don't really need the aggressive downturn.

Unknown Evolv Model - Size 45 - $35

Small for the size. The last is a little too short for my foot even at size 45. (For reference, 43.5 La Spo TCs & Finales fit me perfectly)

Evolv Cruzer Psyche - Size 44.5 - $20
Too big for me to climb in.

La Sportiva Women's Miura Lace - Size 40.5 - $75

Not a good fit for the ladyfriend

Patagonia Houdini - Men's Large - $65

Like-new condition, only worn once or twice in town.

Prana Pants - Excellent to unworn condition. L to R:

Stretch Zion (OG Style/Fabric) Green - 34Wx32L - $50 

Bronson - Yellow - 33Wx32L - $40

Bronson - Rust Brown - 34Wx32L - $40

2x Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite - $100/each

Regular size, 20"Wx72"L. These began their lives with the speed valve at the top for easy inflate/deflate, but that idea was a whole lot better in theory than practice. Modified by yours truly to delete the speed valves. 385g each w/o stuff sack, 415g w/ included stuff sack and patch kit.

OR Crocodile Gaiters - Size L - $40

Thanks for taking a look! Happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos.