Winter Kit - Arc'Teryx Alpha SV (Small), MH Trango 2p Tent, BD Mission 75

Prepared for a super cold winter? You will be after purchasing one of these 3 great items. For sale is:

- Mountain Hardwear Trango 2P Tent

- Arc'Teryx Alpha SV (Small)

- BD Mission 75

BD Mission 75 - $75
I bought this with the intention to use as more of an expedition sized pack, but I never really use it. I figure it's time to let it go! No rips in the bag or anything, but some very tiny tears on the crampon pouch (kinda the point of a crampon pouch). Of the three items, it's actually seen use. Everything should be in great working order.

I really tried to find the size on this thing, but I never did. I bought it as a 5'9" guy and it fits well. I think it's a M/L?

Mountain Hardwear Trango 2P Tent - $675 OBO

I bought this with delusions of grandeur -- thinking I'd be doing some REALLY cold weather, expedition style climbing. I was new and excited, and after a couple of years I realize that it's way too much tent. It's literally been set up twice. Once as a test run, once on a trip. It's in impeccable condition with no tears rips, or even signs of wear. It still has that waxy, brand new feel.

Arc'Teryx Alpha SV (Small) - $550 OBO

Another item purchased with a little too much ambition and not enough experience. I think this is a 2018 make? It's when Arc'Teryx was still making their products in Canada. I think I've worn the shell outside twice. It, too, is in like new condition. No rips, tears, cuts, or even signs of wear. I'm 5'9, 170lbs and this was a good fit.

Buyer pays shipping on items! These are some high dollar items, so if you have any nerves regarding the transactions, I encourage you to look at my posting history as I have a long reputation of selling/buying items on MP. Happy to use Venmo/PayPal Business, but you'll need to cover the 2.5% for protection. Hoping these go to a good home!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags