WTS: Closet Cleanout (ski, bike, winter climbing gear) dynafit, oakley, fischer, DPS, mountain equipment etc.

Howdy, 

For the sake of readability (and convenience for me) I'm not gonna go through posting pictures for everything here, but I'm happy to send detailed photos to anyone who is interested in actually getting anything. I have a long history on the WTB forum that you can go through if you'd like :) 

Anyways I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of gear that has been clogging up my life and not getting used recently, mostly stuff for skiing, some winter layers, etc. I'm pricing everything to sell because I mostly just want it to go to people who will use the stuff...

Local pickup / I can come to you in Boston / New Hampshire preferred or possibly Vermont near Brattleboro, or I can ship at buyers expense. Open to offers and bundle discounts, i'm trying to move through life with less stuff.

SKI STUFF:

• DPS Wailer 112 (190cm) - $350 or best offer - 6.5/10 condition great ski in good condition (some edge rust, no core shots or major topsheet chips), these are an older hybrid model so the in-bounds version. Mounted with Marker 16 din bindings that adjust a couple of inches (worked great for my 30.5 boots, I think the BSL is like 340, but again they adjust). Lots of life left, great second ski to complement something narrower (which is what I used them for but moving with two sets of skis is annoying).
  • Dynafit Hoji Free 130 boots (29.5) - $350 OBO - 6.5/10 condition I used these for one whole season (2021, bought new that year) and they've been sitting since then. some superficial nicks from ski edges and the liners were baked once, but they are in very strong working condition and have the vast majority of their life left.
  • Fischer Travers GR 30.0 - $400 OBO - 9/10 condition I love these boots and they are perfect for backcountry skiing and ice climbing (still on the fence about selling them because I love them so much), but for whatever reason I have heel lift issues I cannot get rid of... curse of weird feet I guess. Used maybe 10 (light) days.
  • Smith Squad XL goggles - $35 OBO - 10/10 condition *** - These are really nice and literally used like 3 times, Birch colorway with the dark gold ish lenses - major caveat that the inner lens of the dark lens got ripped out so only the low viz lenses are fully intact with no scratches (you would probably want to get a new dark lens)

LAYERS

• Outdoor Research Cirque II ski touring pants (L, grey) - $40 OBO - 5/10 condition - these have a few nicks on the lower instep areas from crampons, but nothing to major and all permanently mended with gear-aid tape. Otherwise in great condition.
  • Outdoor Research Ferrosi Jacket (with hood, L, solid yellow) - $30 OBO - 5/10 condition - Has a small hole (slightly too small for a pencil to fit through) by the chest pocket from a tree branch, otherwise in good shape (theres a bit of dirt that would probably wash out.
  • Mountain Equipment R1 style orange grid fleece with 3/4 offset zip and hood and thumb holes (2XL, compressive so not loose but extra long) -$20 OBO- I picked this up off somebody a couple of years ago but just never wear it because it's too big / I prefer other sweaters.

MISC RANDOM STUFF

• Oakley Sutro Lite sunglasses with Prizm Jade lenses - $70 OBO - 8.5/10 - I have a giant head and these don't really fit me right, theres one small scratch but otherwise they're in great shape (perfect for biking, running, skiing, etc).
  • Pearl Izumi bib shorts (for biking) - $30 OBO / each (2) - 9/10 - These are in navy and either an L or an XL but worked great for my 36" waist, I just don't need 2 extra sets of bibs for how much riding I do. Would love to do a package deal, one is shorts while the other is a "bib" with the shoulder straps, both have chamois. Used maybe 5-10 times each.

Feel free to message me for photos or with questions about anything, might add some stuff later. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags