Ice & Mixed Tool Stickers are back! Now available in any tool type, including custom

I'm reopening my Etsy shop so all of you weirdos can properly display your interest in the COOLEST sport with freshly cut adhesive vinyl! New this season, you can specify any stock tools in the regular sticker listing, OR I'm happy to draw from a photo and cut whatever crazy krukonogi setup you've got going on with the custom listing. https://screefactory.etsy.com is the shop, then you'll choose the regular or custom listing as appropriate.

Also new this season, 100% of the sale price (so all of it, I'm not taking anything for time and materials) will go to supporting the Ouray Ice Park staff (NOT OIPI, to be clear), probably in the format of food gift cards. I don't need side hustle $ at this moment, and those MFs work harder than ever to make ice for us and they don't get as much sweet swag and perks as they used to. What better way to say "thank you for getting up at 4am to turn the water off for us" than buying them breakfast? Also plz note, the same folks started going out at 11pm last year to turn the water on to work around climate change temperatures, so whether you buy stickers or not PLEASE thank (and hug) your ice farmers! 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags